Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The analysis.....

I looked at another classmate’s blog site; I’ll call him Mr. M for the heck of it. When I looked at the site, I found it to be the bare minimum and plain. No pictures posted, no other cites posted nothing really at all. The text seemed to be informative so I believe it shows that he is somewhat responsible. One the post showed that he might be even a bit funny in a weird way or just random but also in a weird way. However i'm not one to analyze because I'm not nowhere near perfect.

2 comments:

Nick Tambakeras said...

Good observations about the blog. That's why visual design is so important when composing texts. You interpreted that blog design to mean that that person may or may not be fully invested in the design and, by extension, in the whole endeavor. Yet, you do observe that the person's actual text belies a certain intelligence and wit that is not advertised in the visual elements of the page. Excellent.

Wonder Woman said...

I know that it can be hard to analyze someone else's page when there is not a lot to analyze. The pictures and added stuff helps make it more information.I thought it was good that you looked at his writing more than just looking at the pictures and extra stuff.